Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Friday, June 27, 2008

Television Interview on "The Good Life"

The following is an interview of me on Central Florida's "The Good Life." It was apparent by the questions and passion, that the interviewers had read my book. I hope this helps you get to know a little more about me and the passion I have for what I write. Please pass it along to friends. This is part one and part two follows.
Thanks,
Eric
Part 1

Part 2

No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1