Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

For the Holidays, I thought I'd give you a view of what I see from my office. The building has decorated our atrium lobby and I've enjoyed the version of Florida at Christmas (note the Palm Trees next to the Evergreens!). There is also a great little pond out back which is inhabited by a number of turtles and frequented by a variety of Ibis, Herons, and Egrets.

Have a fun time celebrating New Year's Eve and many blessings to you and your family in 2009!

No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1