Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Sunday, July 5, 2009

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Happy July 4th Weekend! This morning in church our pastor preached on a familiar verse from 2 Chronicles 7:14 - "...if my people who are called by my name humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

The key phrases are humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways. The Lord says I will hear you. We don't have to ask the question in this video. Take a quick look...

No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1