Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Saturday, February 21, 2009

More of Mount Dora!

I made another trek over to Mount Dora to take a few more pics. The publisher wanted some retakes for the inside cover of book 2.


No... this picture won't be in the book! Just me having a little fun with my version of Ryann's sword and shield. That is the real shield for book 2. It's on the front cover.


My daughter, Kara, took a bunch of shots and in the end, while some were very good... the sun was causing me to squint. Soooooo... this weekend we took some more photos inside with decent lighting and they're going to photoshop me out and then back in! You blog followers are now in the know.


If you've read book one, then you know that the lighthouse in Mount Dora is a key landmark - well in book 2, it's even more so.


The pic on the left is of my son, Kyler. We had a fun time walking around town and getting a free cupcake from the shop I mentioned in the previous post!



CONTEST # 7 - WIN A COPY OF "RYANN WATTERS AND THE SHIELD OF FAITH," BEFORE IT GOES TO THE STORES!

If you haven't entered contest number 7 yet, then do it now! Send your answers to eric@ryannwatters.com. All of the answers are here on the blog. Here are the questions:

THE DEADLINE IS APRIL 1st !

1. Who is the new interior artist for book 2?
2. What is the name of the football player who is a client of mine?


3. What character is sitting on my keyboard?
4. Who is on the cover of the comic book I am holding on my trip to New York City?

5. What Super Hero is in the background of the picture of me and cover artist Corey Wolfe?

EXTRA: What is your favorite book by another author who was on the Fantasy Fiction Tour with me? (Blog and fantasyfictiontour.com)


No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1