Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ryann Watters as a class project Diorama!


I love to see my book read and used in schools. My hope is that through the process of the movie and new book publisher, the Ryann Watter's series will get on the Accelerated Reader (AR) list. Some times that is the only way kids will pick up a book.

A picture of Olivia's diorama, that she completed as part of an overall book report project was submited to me the other day. As you can see, she was very creative in showing one of the scenes when Ryann travels through Lake Dora, into Aeliana. When I looked more closely, I also noticed a picture of me on top of the box.

Great job, Olivia, and thanks for sharing! If you're a parent and your child chooses to use one of my books for a class project, please let me know and we'll post it here!

Eric

No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1