Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Friday, August 21, 2009

Calling All Candy Addicts!


I ran across this blog and thought it was pretty cool. Lots of reviews of all types of candy, the top 10 gross candies, best, etc. What's your favorite candy? Chocolate? Gummie Bears? Sour? Sweet? Take a look and see what you think.

http://candyaddict.com/blog/

Personally, my favorite has always been Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. I do confess that I eat 3-5 Hershey's Kisses each morning with a steaming cup of black coffee! My son, on the other hand, prefers the Sour stuff (like warheads, pictured).

1 comment:

Nathan R. Petrie said...

Reese's all the way!!!! lol

Happy Hershey munching!

-Nathan Petrie

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1