Welcome to my blog...

Here's where you will find the latest on what's going on with my books and the movie. It's also a great place to ask questions, where I recommend other books, and post different things bouncing around in my head. Look me up on Facebook and if you want to buy, signed, discounted, copies of my books, head over to http://www.ryannwattersbooks.com/.







Tuesday, August 11, 2009

INTERVIEW on Blog Talk Radio


On August 10th I was interviewed by Felice Gerwitz on her blog talk radio show, "In a Nutshell." Felice and I met a few years ago at a home school fair and hit it off right away. She is a writer, conducts seminars, and assists authors in honing their craft and getting published. She has her own publishing company, Media Angels. We spent an hour discussing our stories and ideas on how to both market your book and get into writing. Sit down with your favorite beverage (click below) and have a listen!
Eric

No comments:

High School student, Jason Derfuss films a summary video of book 1